Founder and accupuncturist
Jess is a registered Acupuncturist and Chinese Medicine Practitioner. After graduating in 2011, Jess took her practice overseas to Central America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe. She established her own clinic in England which she worked in for 3 years, treating a variety of conditions using Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, Herbs and Massage.
During her career, Jess has always had a passion and interest in fertility acupuncture, IVF acupuncture and women’s health. Jess has developed her skills and understanding in these areas by taking on postgraduate education as well as attending numerous workshops to further expand her knowledge in the area of women’s health and fertility. Jess moved back to Australia in late 2015, opening Nuwa Natural Health where she is excited to be working in her own practice focusing on fertility acupuncture, IVF acupuncture, pregnancy acupuncture and women’s health.
- Bachelor of Health Science – Acupuncture (Endeavour College 2011)
- Masters of Chinese Herbal Medicine (RMIT 2018- ongoing)
- Graduate Certificate of Reproductive Medicine (UNSW 2017)
- Cert IV in Massage Therapy (2009)
- Qualified in The Fertile Life™ method with Kirsten Wolfe (2016)
- Advanced Practice in Natural Fertility Education© with Kerry Hampton (2020)
- Acutonics Level 1 AcutonicsAustralia with Dr Eeka King (2021)
- Mama Medicina Mentorship with Andrea Lopez
- 200hr YTT Ritual Yoga & PIlates (2021)
- Cert IV in Fitness Pilates
JOSEPHINE LINDBLOM TAYLOR
accupuncturist and massage therapist
Josephine is registered acupuncturist with a background in remedial massage.
First through her massage practice, she discovered the power of natural medicine and its ability to help the body heal itself. This prompted her to complete the bachelor of Acupuncture, whilst also attending other clinics, learning from excellent japanese acupuncturists in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast.
Josephine applies a personalised and holistic treatment for each patient and provides sustainable treatment plans to suit each individuals’ needs. Through her treatments, she focuses on balance and wellbeing, combining acupuncture, massage, moxibustion, exercise and nutrition to treat a variety of disorders and symptoms including musculoskeletal, digestive, emotional, and inflammatory disorders.
- Bachelor of Health Science Acupuncture. 2019
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
Registered Acupuncturist & Chinese Herbal Medicine Practitioner
With over 10 years of clinical experience, Carissa has a strong focus on women’s health, particularly fertility and pregnancy. From an early age she has been passionate about supporting and empowering women so they can experience a life of full health in both mind and body. Celebrating the uniqueness and diversity of the human body, Carissa creates an environment free from judgment. Being on the patient side with her own journey with endometriosis has also shaped her experience as a practitioner.
In combination with completing her Bachelor of Health Science (Chinese Medicine), Carissa has connected with other mentors from different areas including personal development, meditation, and other spiritual paths in order to create a personalised, compassionate and integrated clinical experience.
Carissa has worked extensively in fertility, most recently at the Acupuncture Pregnancy Clinic (formerly the Acupuncture IVF Support Clinic), which is focused predominately on preconception care, IVF support and pregnancy founded by Jane Lyttleton. By using Acupuncture and Chinese medicine, as well as drawing on her other skills, Carissa strives to create a safe and sacred space for those on their health and wellness journey where they can be heard, as well as connect with their own innate inner wisdom to create optimum health and fertility.
If you would like to work together and create an individualised treatment plan, feel free to contact Carissa and book your first consultation.
- Bachelor of Health Science Chinese Medicine (SSNT)
- Acupuncture for Pregnancy & Post-Partum care (Debra Betts)
- The Master Toolbox for Pregnancy, Birth & Post-Partum care (Claudia Citkovitz)
- Qualified in The Fertile Life™ method, Fertile Life Pregnancy & Birth Method (Kirsten Wolfe)
- Treating Emotional Trauma, Chinese Facial Diagnosis & Shamanic drumming (CT Holman)
- Dr. Tan Balance Method (Richard Tan)
- Modern Hypnotherapy (Marcell Kalman Coaching)
- Leadership Mastery Program (Tony Robbins)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (ACM)
- Level 1-3 Traditional Thai Massage (Chang Mai, Thailand)
- Ayurvedic Acupressure Massage (South India)