Founder, acupuncturist and Chinese medicine practitioner
Jess is a registered Acupuncturist and Chinese Medicine Practitioner. After graduating in 2011, Jess took her practice overseas to Central America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe. She established her own clinic in England which she worked in for 3 years, treating a variety of conditions using Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, Herbs and Massage.
During her career, Jess has always had a passion and interest in fertility acupuncture, IVF acupuncture and women’s health. She has developed her skills and understanding in these areas by taking on postgraduate education as well as attending numerous workshops to further expand her knowledge in the area of women’s health and fertility. Jess moved back to Australia in late 2015, opening Nuwa Natural Health where she is excited to be working in her own practice focusing on fertility acupuncture, IVF acupuncture, pregnancy acupuncture and women’s health.
60 seconds with Jess
- I love love love the ocean….diving, surfing, you name it
- Otis, my Italian greyhound, is my favourite being
- Known for being a closet theatrical performer
- Enjoys a good dance to some jungle tunes
- Wears velvet flares whether they’re in or out of fashion
- Bachelor of Health Science – Acupuncture (Endeavour College 2011)
- Masters of Chinese Herbal Medicine (RMIT 2018- ongoing)
- Graduate Certificate of Reproductive Medicine (UNSW 2017)
- Cert IV in Massage Therapy (2009)
- Qualified in The Fertile Life™ method with Kirsten Wolfe (2016)
- Advanced Practice in Natural Fertility Education© with Kerry Hampton (2020)
- Acutonics Level 1 AcutonicsAustralia with Dr Eeka King (2021)
- Mama Medicina Mentorship with Andrea Lopez
- 200hr YTT Ritual Yoga & PIlates (2021)
- Cert IV in Fitness Pilates
Registered Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbal Medicine Practitioner
With over 10 years of clinical experience, Carissa has a strong focus on women’s health, particularly fertility and pregnancy. From an early age she has been passionate about supporting and empowering women so they can experience a life of full health in both mind and body. Celebrating the uniqueness and diversity of the human body, Carissa creates an environment free from judgment. Being on the patient side with her own journey with endometriosis has also shaped her experience as a practitioner.
In combination with completing her Bachelor of Health Science (Chinese Medicine), Carissa has connected with other mentors from different areas including personal development, meditation, and other spiritual paths in order to create a personalised, compassionate and integrated clinical experience.
Carissa has worked extensively in fertility, most recently at the Acupuncture Pregnancy Clinic (formerly the Acupuncture IVF Support Clinic), which is focused predominately on preconception care, IVF support and pregnancy founded by Jane Lyttleton. By using Acupuncture and Chinese medicine, as well as drawing on her other skills, Carissa strives to create a safe and sacred space for those on their health and wellness journey where they can be heard, as well as connect with their own innate inner wisdom to create optimum health and fertility.
If you would like to work together and create an individualised treatment plan, feel free to contact Carissa and book your first consultation.
60 seconds with carissa
- For fun I like to play the Ukulele
- My favorite dessert combo is raspberry & dark chocolate
- I have lived in 6 out of the 8 states & territories of Australia
- I love markets & beach walks on weekends
- On my bucket list is to travel to Peru & visit Machu Picchu
- Bachelor of Health Science Chinese Medicine (SSNT)
- Acupuncture for Pregnancy & Post-Partum care (Debra Betts)
- The Master Toolbox for Pregnancy, Birth & Post-Partum care (Claudia Citkovitz)
- Qualified in The Fertile Life™ method, Fertile Life Pregnancy & Birth Method (Kirsten Wolfe)
- Treating Emotional Trauma, Chinese Facial Diagnosis & Shamanic drumming (CT Holman)
- Dr. Tan Balance Method (Richard Tan)
- Modern Hypnotherapy (Marcell Kalman Coaching)
- Leadership Mastery Program (Tony Robbins)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (ACM)
- Level 1-3 Traditional Thai Massage (Chang Mai, Thailand)
- Ayurvedic Acupressure Massage (South India)
Dr. Kellie Morley is a dedicated and compassionate acupuncturist with a Bachelor’s degree in Health Science – Acupuncture.
Her journey into the world of holistic health began with a profound interest in natural health. Driven by a passion for making a positive impact on people’s lives, she has a special interest in mental well-being and women’s health, particularly focusing on perimenopause and fertility.
Kellie’s unique approach extends beyond traditional acupuncture, as she holds a special interest in esoteric acupuncture, certified as a Reiki Level 1 & 2 practitioner, a Liquid Crystal practitioner, a Transformational Acupuncture practitioner & certified Swedish masseuse.
She’ll also be completing further training this year in sound healing & aesthetic acupuncture.
60 seconds with kel
- I spent 25 years as a chef before becoming an acupuncturist
- Became a first-time mother at the age of 42
- Lives in the picturesque Currumbin Valley
- Has chickens, bees, dogs, and miniature goats
- My favourite place is the beach
- Bachelor Of Health Science – Acupuncture
- Reiki Practitioner – Level 1 & 2
- Transformational Acupuncture Practitioner
- Swedish Massage Certified
- Liquid Crystal Practitioner
Shimmy is a certified Chinese Medicine acupuncturist, dedicated to supporting her patients achieve a sense of physical and emotional wellbeing by enhancing their body’s natural ability to heal.
Experiencing the pain alleviating benefits of acupuncture through her adolescence has ignited her passion of pursuing a career in Chinese Medicine, with the aim of helping her community to achieve optimal wellbeing and a state of balance with the use of traditional therapies and a holistic medicine approach.
Shimmy’s approach is gentle, warm and compassionate, and she’s passionate about treating pain, injury and rehabilitation, women’s health and hormonal concerns, mental well-being and nervous system regulation.
Outside of clinical practice, Shimmy enjoys a healthy balanced lifestyle, she’s an avid reader, and prioritises time spent in nature (hiking, diving, camping, kayaking and travel), meditation and mindfulness practice.
If you would like to work with Shimmy, you can book your first consultation here.
60 seconds with shimmy
- I love to spend my weekends camping, hiking or on a beautiful beach.
- I speak three languages.
- I can whip up a Moroccan feast (My family is originally from Morocco)
- I practice Vipassana meditation and sit silent meditation courses for days.
- My favourite beverage is coffee!
- Bachelor of Health Science in Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine (Endeavour)
- Bachelor of Applied Linguistics (Griffith University)
- Level One Transformation Acupuncture for Mental Health
Olive is a remedial massage therapist with a passion for supporting wellbeing and healing through holistic and natural modalities. Having undergone various workshops and working with mentors, Olive’s massage style is a combined product of remedial deep tissue, and more traditional and holistic practises such as cupping, acupressure, breath work, and Thai-style techniques.
She started massaging at 15, as well as beginning a yoga practise based primarily on the ashtanga tradition. Continuing to explore a deep connection to the yoga and Buddhist lineage, Olive aims to incorporate her practise into her daily life, not just on the mat, but at her work place as well. She is passionate about structural realignment through relaxation, and uncovering the many ways we can support the body’s innate power to heal itself.
Olive is also a lover of nature, good food, and ocean swims, which is a happy coincidence as our beautiful Tugun clinic is nestled into the coastline of some of Australia’s finest beaches. Catch her walking from the sand to the massage table, happy as can be.
60 seconds with Olive
- I am an avid reader, fiction, non-fiction, all the things. I love it!
- My favourite food is pumpkin and I prefer it boiled.
- Five other people in my family are massage therapists or body workers!
- I swim in the ocean every day, rain, hail, or shine.
- Ideal weekend is probably a bushwalk to a lovely mountain spot, picnic, and nap in the sun.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (Q Academy)
Hawaiian Body Work and Australian Bush Flower Essence practitioner.
Anaïs is an Intuitive healer with a deep love for living in harmony with the natural world.
Drawing on ancient modalities to support the well being and healing of her clients, she has trained in Maui, Hawaii for Lomi Lomi Nui, Hapai (devotional pregnancy work) and also attained her Kahuna Level 1 & 2.
As a mother herself, she is very passionate about honouring and nurturing the mother through pregnancy, postpartum and beyond.
Her massage style is deeply relaxing with long flowing fluid movement and targeted stretches to help shift stored stress, emotional and physical discomfort, and to nurture you back to balance with intuitive guidance offered. Hot stones, crystal placement and cupping are used in longer sessions.
Anaïs is also an Australian Bush Flower practitioner and offers sessions to help with emotional support, integrating big changes in life such as pregnancy and birth & working on shifting self limiting beliefs.
She also offers Numerology based Australian Bush Flower sessions to help guide you with the energy of your current numerology.
A lover of nature, slow living, yoga and horses she loves to spend her spare time playing in nature with her daughter, making botanical alchemy and adornments, gardening, hiking, recharging in the ocean and singing kirtan.
She is currently training in Theta Healing and attained her Level 1 Basic DNA.
60 seconds with anaïs
- I first studied Naturopathy before finding body work
- I also make Organic Botanical Perfumes and Mists
- A nature walk, basking in the sunshine, swimming in the ocean & then a sauna is my IDEAL day
- I’ve lived in UK, New Zealand & Vic and forever grateful for the sunshine
- Papaya is my absolute favourite ever!
womb hara massage therapist
Alisha is a Womb Hara massage therapist with a passion for women’s health and womb wellness.
Her treatments combine gentle abdominal massage with energy healing to create a deeply nourishing experience that honours the connection between our physical, emotional and energetic bodies.
Alisha’s Womb Hara massage sessions offer support with menstrual cycle challenges, fertility, postpartum care and more. She has a special interest in menstrual cycle education, and loves teaching women how to reconnect with their cycles to elevate their wellbeing, confidence and self-connection.
Alisha is also a certified Holistic Pelvic Care practitioner, Women’s Hormonal Health Coach, Menstruality Mentor and yoga teacher.
She loves to spend her spare time walking in nature, devouring a good novel, cooking for friends, or playing with her two adorable rescue cats.